Family Plus Life Solutions@Work offers Workplace Training to prepare people to meet the challenge of today’s workplace environments.
The following is a sampling of programs that can be delivered to your employees as either a half day or full day session:
BUILDING MINDFUL SUPERVISORS AND MANAGERS
This course is intended for employees who supervise other people to achieve the goals and objectives of their company or department. The content will provide a clear understanding of how and when to offer mental health services; how to recognize enabling behaviour and it’s consequences; and understanding how to spot someone with a mental health issue versus a performance management issue and how Life Solutions@Work could support their team.
- Enhance their understanding the of benefits of your EFAP
- Learn to identify how an employee’s personal difficulties can affect their work
- Have a clear understanding of how and when to offer EFAP services
- Beware of the Destructive Enabler
- Have suggestions and strategies to make it easier to do your job as a supervisor/manager
- Learn to recognize “enabling” behavior and its consequences
BUILDING A RESPECTFUL WORKPLACE
This course in intended for a manager or work team who are interested in understanding the relevance of a respectful workplace on the culture, work productivity and attitudes of employees. Participants will learn techniques on how to communicate and adjust their approach to people dealing with a mental health issue.
- Understand the relevance of a respectful workplace on the culture, work productivity and attitudes of employees.
- Be aware of how their own behavior, verbal and non-verbal reactions can create difficult work environments for others at work.
- Develop some skills and techniques to become sensitive to the feelings and reactions of other peers, subordinates and supervisors
We can also help your employees become more productive through personal development. Check out our organizational workshops!
For more information on there and other training programs, please contact Brandi Downey at:
(506) 634-4495 (extension 218) or e-mail email@example.com.. (Emails may not necessarily be checked on a regular basis. If you need immediate service, please contact us by phone at 506-634-4495, press 1.)