Life Solutions@Work is a workplace program offering employees professional, confidential counselling, coaching and consulting services.
Why Should Your Company Choose an EAP?
You know that human resources are your most valuable assets. In order for your organization to have a winning edge in today’s marketplace, your employees must perform at their best. Right now, however, up to 20 % of your employees may have problems that affect their job performance. Left unaddressed, problems such as marriage or family difficulties, personal or job-related stress, alcohol or drug abuse, financial problems can result in:
- increased absenteeism;
- reduced productivity;
- low staff morale;
- on-the-job accidents;
- more medical and disability benefit claims;
- high employee turnover.
Life Solutions@Work can help with:
– Building stronger family or personal relationships
– Managing personal and job stress
– Addressing depression or anxiety
– Coping with separation and loss
– Planning growth and development
– Balancing family work
– Responding to personal crises
– Identifying problem of drug or alcohol abuse
– Relieving financial worries
– Answering legal questions
– Adjusting to life or job transitions
Currently, Family Plus/Life Solutions, Inc. provides Life Solutions@Work EAP services to approximately 23 companies, some of which have offices throughout Atlantic Canada, Ontario, Quebec and Alberta, including:
- Bayview Credit Union
- Bourque Industrial
- Canadian Tire West
- Catena Jobs Plus
- Clow Canada
- Computer Generated Solutions (CGS)
- Family and Child Education Services (FACES)
- Fundy Region Solid Waste Commission
- Innovatia, Inc.
- IBEW Local #502
- KV Regional Police
- Moncton Flight College.
- Moncton Community Residence.
- Moosehead Breweries
- Northern Harvest Sea Farms
- OSCO Construction Group
- Park Fuels
- Saeplast Americas Inc
- Saint John Energy
- Saint John Port Authority
- Saint John Transit
- Select Funeral Homes
- Sunny Corner
- Town of Riverview
- Wildwood Cabinets
Local provider for National / International EAP Companies such as:
- Affiliated Health Care Systems
For more information on our Life Solutions@Work Programs, please contact Brandi Downey at: (506) 634-4495 (extension 218) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.. (Emails may not necessarily be checked on a regular basis. If you need immediate service, please contact us by phone at 506-634-4495, press 1.)
To learn more about our Solutions@Work Training, click here for more information.